Are you interested in presenting at the 2015 Chesapeake Conference on June 4? We are seeking presenters for interesting topics such as, but certainly not limited to:
- Social media strategy – getting the right message to the right people using social media
- Integration of traditional and social media
- Tools for PR people on the cloud and via apps
- Crisis communications
- Measurement, tracking and metrics
- Marketing to multiple generations
- How to build brand awareness
- Content development and strategy for multiple mediums
- Effective writing
- Word-of-Mouth marketing – grassroots public relations using new tools
- Making your message go viral
- Evolution of journalism in the Twitter era
- Building your personal brand—dos and don’t’s of social media
Deadline is Wednesday March 25!
By presenting, you will have the opportunity to impact individuals driven to improve themselves, their place of work, PRSA and our profession. Of course you will also be shaping yourself and your stature among your peers. Your experiences and insights towards innovative concepts are in demand…here is a chance to show where you came from and how you have evolved into a true role model.
And of course, if you have a great idea for an innovative presentation, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Chapter office at 301-725-2508.
Sessions will run 60 minutes including question & answer periods. We are also considering repeating the 30 minute flash sessions intended to give attendees quick tips on a targeted topic.
Where: John Erickson Conference Center at Charlestown, Catonsville MD
When: Thursday, June 4 * 8am – 4pm
A Special Thanks to our Event Host and Venue sponsor …
And our Design Sponsor
*Showcase your company by becoming a Conference Sponsor. As a sponsor, you will share your company with pros during the conference and through recognition on our website, in our e-letter and through our social media. Click here to join the list!