Get Ready to Supercharge Your Professional Development Plan
PRSA Maryland’s largest communication/PR education and networking event of the year is June 12, 2018 at the Baltimore Sheraton North in Towson. This event is being built around you and your professional development needs.
Here are 7 reasons to attend the PRSA Maryland Conference:
1. Discover more about the “Great Convergence: Redefining Brand and Our Jobs in the Experience Economy.” Here’s a sneak peek video featuring Ed Bodensiek.
2. Learn about the “Rise of Influencer Communications and how it’s Changing the Face of PR and Marketing.”
3. Understand the “Fake News Phenomenon.”
4. Get insights into “Advanced Analytics in Public Relations.”
5. Peek inside an “Award-winning Reputation/Brand Management Campaign with the National Aquarium and Golin.”
6. Uncover the “New Role of PR: Meeting the Needs of Today’s CMOs.”
7. “Harness the Latest Changes in Social Media.”
Boost your knowledge, career, and professional network by attending the PRSA Maryland Conference on June 12, 2018 at the Baltimore Sheraton North from 7:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch. Free parking. Early bird and multi-staff discounts available. Sponsorships are still available, too. Click here to see who has already signed up!