Leadership training. Building your network. Boosting professional skills. Having fun.
These are promises we will deliver on when you say “Yes!” to volunteering for PRSA Maryland. Just ask any of our current Board members and they will share with you outcomes like developing skills leading to promotion, new positions, new clients, new friends and fun.
We’re forming the 2019 Board and committees and so we’d love to hear from you. Positions currently open:
- President – guide the board in serving members’ needs
- Secretary – officer position to assist in leading the board
- Membership Chair – welcome new members, meet other PR pros
- Communications Chair – guide the chapter’s communications and marketing
- Conference Chair – guide the planning and hosting of the Maryland PR Conference
- Mentoring Chair – guide the chapter’s mentoring program
- New Professional Chair – guide the planning and activities to meet new professional’s needs
- Volunteer Coordinator – connect members to chapter volunteering & engagement
- And seats on all committees including Best In Maryland, Mentoring, and APR
Plus, we’ve have openings for blog writers, social media posters, program hosts, Coffee With hosts, awards judges, PR writers and more.
Let us know you are interested by completing this quick survey or send us email right now at email@example.com
If now isn’t the right time for you, we are always interested – just let us know what you’d like to do and when you are available – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PRSAMDGetInvolved.