Why become a Member of PRSA Maryland?
- Tap into our community of 200+ Maryland PR pros and PRSA’s national network of 21,000+ professional and 10,000 student members.
- Network with peers, employers, job candidates, prospective clients, future partners and media contacts.
Advance You Career
- Learn new skills and gain leadership experience to advance your career.
- Receive discounts on educational and networking events, such as webinars, learning sessions, workshops and conferences.
- Access free webinars and resources through PRSA National.
- Volunteer with other Maryland Chapter members to create resources and plan local professional development and networking events.
- Maryland Chapter awards celebrate the best PR campaigns in the state, as well as the people behind the work.
- We highlight members’ expertise as presenters at our monthly programs and annual conference.
- We share member updates through our WebNotes newsletter, e-mail alerts and social media channels.
More than three years of experience
- Join as a Member ($255 annual dues + a one-time $65 initiation fee).
Two to three years of experience
- Join as an Associate Member 3 ($200 annual dues).
One to two years of experience
- Join as an Associate Member 2 ($155 annual dues).
Less than one year of experience
- Join as an Associate Member 1 ($115 annual dues).
Former PRSSA member who graduated within the past two years
- Join as an Associate Member, PRSSA Graduate ($60 annual dues).
Full-time graduate student working toward a public relations degree
- Join as an Associate Member, Graduate Student ($60 annual dues).
Former PRSA member
- Join as a Reinstating Member ($255 annual dues plus a one-time $35 reinstatement fee).
- Members who have been in good standing for at least five years may qualify for retirement status ($50 annual dues). You must be employed less than 50 percent of the time. Contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Group Member Program
When you sign up your team of five or more members for the first time, receive a FREE Professional Interest Section membership for each individual. Get started!