Already a member?
“Refer a Friend” and you’ll get a $40 Amazon gift card.
Plus, we’ll waive their $65 initiation fee when they use code FRIENDS18.
Go to www.prsa.org/refer-a-friend for more information.
Tap into Maryland’s PR community of more than 300 professionals and into PRSA’s national network of 21,000 professionals and 10,000 student members. Meet communication professionals, prospective clients, employers, job candidates, partners or media.
Maryland Chapter awards highlight the best PR work in the state as well as the people behind the work. We highlight member expertise as speakers and presenters at our meetings and conference. We share member news in WebNotes; LinkedIn group; e-mail alerts and other social media channels.
Advance your career by learning skills and gaining leadership experience. Save money through reduced pricing for PRSA Maryland’s monthly educational and networking events (webinars, learning sessions, workshops and conferences). Access free webinars and resources through PRSA national. Hone your skills by volunteering side-by-side with Maryland Chapter leaders and members who create chapter resources and help plan, manage and lead local professional development and networking events.
Membership Options Are Based on Your Professional Experience
More than three years of experience
- Join as a Member ($255 annual dues + a one-time $65 initiation fee).
Two to three years of experience
- Join as an Associate Member 3 ($200 annual dues).
One to two years of experience
- Join as an Associate Member 2 ($155 annual dues).
Less than one year of experience
- Join as an Associate Member 1 ($115 annual dues).
Former PRSSA member who graduated within the past two years
- Join as an Associate Member, PRSSA Graduate ($60 annual dues).
Full-time graduate student working toward a public relations degree
- Join as an Associate Member, Graduate Student ($60 annual dues).
Former PRSA member
- Join as a Reinstating Member ($255 annual dues plus a one-time $35 reinstatement fee).
- Members who have been in good standing for at least five years may qualify for retirement status ($50 annual dues). You must be employed less than 50 percent of the time. Contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Group Member Program
Are you part of an organization that has five (5) or more individuals interested in joining? When you sign up your team of five or more members for the first time, receive a FREE Professional Interest Section membership for each individual. Get started!