Erickson Senior Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing. Erickson Senior Living develops and manages senior living communities and health services across the country. We achieve industry–leading results in customer satisfaction, driving high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
The Manager, Recruitment Marketing and Communications is responsible for the promotion of the Erickson Senior Living employee recruitment strategy through a variety of media and communications channels in an effort to grow the organization’s talent pipeline. This role will support the recruitment marketing efforts of Erickson Senior Living and its portfolio of communities within the Erickson Senior Living network.
The Manager, Recruitment Marketing and Communications will report directly to the Director of Internal Marketing and Communications and will partner closely with teammates in Internal Communications, External Communications, Strategic Marketing, Creative Marketing, Talent Acquisition and other Human Resources business areas to ensure a consistent and holistic approach to driving the recruitment marketing strategies. The Manager, Recruitment Marketing and Communications will be instrumental in leading the partnership with the organization’s media planning and buying agency in leveraging traditional and digital engagement tools, employer brand strategies, and creative solutions to advance Erickson Senior Living’s employer brand and presence as an employer of choice in the varying markets.
- Lead the overarching recruitment marketing strategic planning process for Erickson Senior Living and its managed communities, establishing clear, concise strategic objectives to meet both community and company goals.
- Create campaign strategies, developing messaging and assets; executing and nurturing recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the Human Resources leadership team, Internal/External Communications, Strategic Marketing, and Creative Marketing to create and sustain an employment brand and employee and candidate-facing recruiting tools and toolkits.
- Monitor external trends that may impact access to talent and develop leading-edge capabilities to attract and retain the best talent and advise leadership and Talent Acquisition on those best practices.
- In partnership with the Digital Marketing and IT/Web teams manage and maintain the Erickson Senior Living Career Site to ensure it remains relevant and appealing to continuously attract top talent.
- In partnership with media buying vendor and Talent Acquisition, continuously identify, develop, assess, and manage the effectiveness of existing tools and channels for marketing Erickson Senior Living and its communities to external and internal candidates such as career website, social media, and campaign management identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Make data-driven decisions related to advertising and marketing.
- Monitor social media reputation management as it relates to our employees.
- Manage internal and/or external creative marketing projects.
- Within Work Front, the project management system, open jobs and create virtual job jackets for projects that have been identified; follow through on the execution from project initiation to completion in the system.
- Develop a recruitment LinkedIn strategy, update and manage the Erickson Senior Living LinkedIn page with frequent and consistent recruitment posts.
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition, develop a recruitment focused editorial calendar for social media programs like LinkedIn and Facebook.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven coordination and organization skills.
- Solid project management skills
- Proven knowledge of recruitment advertising, marketing, and/or recruitment communications.
- Recognized team player and proven leadership skills.
- Experience with developing and executing on recruitment advertising strategies from start to finish
- Experience in Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition.
- Experience maintaining a recruitment website.
- Experience interpreting and implementing data-driven analytics with proven success
- Strong client, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Proven track record of developing employer branding strategies, preferably in a complex organization.
- Experience managing agency relationships.