Erickson Living is currently one of the largest senior housing developers and managers in the United States and ideally positioned for continued growth. We are expanding and developing in all of our 20 communities which will reinforce our position as a national leader in senior housing and health care services.
Our Copywriter is responsible for writing copy for marketing and advertising materials under the direction of the copy director. This individual will work closely with our strategy and creative teams to deliver copy that is consistent with the established branding standards.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE TEAM:
- Write for a variety of advertising mediums, including web, print advertising, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, TV, video and social media
- Collaborate closely with copy director and graphic design team to ensure written work is appropriate for the target audience and the medium.
- Checking and correcting grammar, spelling, typographical errors; fact checking and suggesting rewrites, when deemed appropriate.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Mass Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate marketing department or advertising agency.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook).