Our new Content Strategist lives in the world of digital and social communications. They understand that their job is to create so much more than a message; instead, it’s about delivering an experience or a journey for a prospective customer that is engaging and motivates action. No matter the platform or medium, being a phenomenal writer and wordsmith is a must!
The candidate we hire will be known as Vitamin’s content king … or queen, as the case may be. It’s someone who knows from experience that the process of developing powerful, persuasive content begins long before you ever sit down and begin executing. Our new content expert will know that strategy comes first, and with it, a hefty list of questions to be answered up front. Who are we trying to talk to? What do they already know, and what do we want them to know? How do we want them to feel? What is it that we want them to do? What would motivate them to share our message with others? How does it tie in with their short and long term goals? And the list goes on …
- Develop highly-effective digital and social strategies in tandem with the launch of client campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Build and implement content lifecycle, to include initiation, concepting, writing and editing, publishing, and archiving material, applying the COPE philosophy (Create Once, Publish Everywhere).
- Generate global and service-specific content themes, with a series of assets for placement in the digital marketplace, accounting for client branding requirements.
- Develop recommendations for utility of digital and social platforms, based on campaign or project goals, audiences, and call to actions.
- Assure content developed for cross-channel application is clear, concise, and consistent, and optimized for both the user experience and search engine results.
- Establish and deploy content guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Collaborate with analytics staff to continuously track and monitor campaign progress and results, and deploy content changes and additions as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience with agency experience highly recommended.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comprehensive knowledge of web-based and digital communications platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, and tracking digital and social-based strategies and tactics in alignment with marketing campaigns and programs.
- Excellent communication skills – both written (copywriting and editing) and oral.
- Ability and desire to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment at both the agency and in client settings.
To learn more about this position including benefits and specific application requirements: please visit the complete job ad on our website.