BEST IN MARYLAND CALL FOR ENTRIES GUIDELINES
Photo courtesy of Coyle Studios.
Call for Entries is Now Open!
PRSA Maryland models the Best in Maryland Awards after the PRSA Silver and Bronze Anvils. If you submitted an entry to either of those or for a PRSA NCC THOTH award, your entry can likely be submitted with limited changes to BIM!
The awards competition is open to all public relations, communications and marketing professionals who work in Maryland or who wish to enter projects completed in Maryland or on behalf of a Maryland-based client. Membership in PRSA is not required to enter. A major portion of the entry must have been executed in 2020 – unless noted otherwise in the category description – to qualify.
Entries are submitted electronically. Please read these instructions carefully. If you have any questions about submitting an entry, please contact the PRSA Maryland office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries not adhering to the following guidelines may be disqualified.
To qualify, a portion of the entry must have been executed in 2020 unless noted otherwise in the category description. Projects must be completed in Maryland or on behalf of a Maryland-based client. Membership in PRSA is not required to enter.
What You Need to Submit and Steps for Submitting
Each entry should include:
- Entry Summary and Supporting Materials (uploaded to Dropbox; required for each entry; see details below)
- Completed Entry Application (completed online; you will need your Dropbox URL to complete this)
- Payment Form (if multiple entries, combine on one form)
Step 1: Prepare your entry
- Complete Entry Summary: A concise summary for each campaign or component entry, no longer than two pages, should address the criteria listed under Preparing Your Entries. Prepare your summary carefully, as the judges will review it closely. Entries that do not address the criteria as cited will not be considered!
- Collect Supporting Materials: Supporting materials may include but are not limited to: research results/summaries; photographs; publicity materials; news releases; media placements; letters; audio (CDs) and DVDs (no longer than five minutes); and other samples of planning documents and tactical materials.
Step 2: Submit your entry
- Upload summary and materials to a separate folder in your Dropbox account (see Naming the Folder* below).
- Complete a separate ONLINE APPLICATION for each entry.
- Submit entry(ies) one of two ways:
*Naming the Folder: Label the folder containing your documents and supporting materials as follows: Category_YourCompany_EntryTitle (abbreviate as needed). Example: Website_BlueAgency_RebrandingBaltimore
Step 3: Complete ONLINE Payment (you can pay for all entries on one form) – Click here for the Payment Form.
*You pay one fee for your initial entry (campaign or component) and a reduced fee for all additional entries.
Final Deadline for award submissions is Friday, September 17, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Special Early Bird Pricing is open now through August 20, 2021.
PRSA MD Member:
1st Entry $110
Add’l Entries $95
1st Entry $145
Add’l Entries $130
After August 20, pricing is as follows:
PRSA MD Member:
1st Entry $125
Add’l Entries $110
1st Entry $160
Add’l Entries $145
Please email email@example.com with questions about submissions. PRSA Maryland Association Headquarters assumes no liability for the entries.