Can you believe that our annual Best in Maryland (BIM) Awards presentation is next week on June 14? Plus, it’s our 5oth anniversary of BIM! A momentous occasion! We’ve heard you and we listened – we’ve made this event an evening networking event again, rather than keeping it tied to our Chesapeake Conference. Join us next week, June 14 at 6:30 p.m. Register today!
Here they are, the 2011 Best in Maryland Awards finalists.
- A Bright Idea Advertising and Public Relations, Inc.
- Baltimore Gas and Electric
- The Baltimore Life Companies
- Barb Clapp Advertising & Marketing
- Bonnie Heneson Communications, Inc.
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Catholic Relief Services
- Crosby Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Devaney & Associates, Inc.
- IMRE Communications, LLC
- Injured Workers’ Insurance Fund
- Johns Hopkins University
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Profiles, Inc.
- Sandy Hillman Communications
- Weber Shandwick Baltimore
All are finalists for a Best in Maryland, an Award of Excellence and/or one of two special awards — Best Representation of the 2011 Theme and Best in Show. We’ll also honor one special PR professional with the Lifetime Achievement Award and a young professional with the New Professional of The Year Award.
This year, the event will be at the 1840s Ballroom – truly gorgeous! Plus, it will be hosted by Reagan Warfield of JoJo and Reagan’s Morning Show on Mix 106.5!
We’ll have some great food, so join us for networking, mingling, and meeting PR leaders and professionals. Come to see what others have been working on!
Come on June 14 to find out who won what!