The crème de la crème 2007 Best in Maryland Awards was truly a night to remember. Jennifer Gilbert, from Fox 45 hosted the show along with PRSA Maryland Chapter’s own President, Christine Barnhart. We rolled out the red carpet for our most important people–YOU, the crème de la crème of Maryland’s communications professionals. Click here for a photo gallery of the event.
Please congratulate our most recent Best in Show winner, Travelers and Imre Communications for their marketing communications program, “Just Rewards for Hybrid Owners.” In addition, our Lifetime Achievement Award winner is Barbara Butt, and our New Professional of the Year is Lindsay Muller, account executive at Imre Communications. Congratulations to all!
Best in Maryland Winners
- Harbor Hospital – Newsletter (up to two colors), The Manger’s Minute
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield – Newsletter (three colors or more), Vitality
Harbor Hospital – Magazine, Waterfront
- Constellation Energy – Annual Report, Energy Matters
- IWIF – Special-Purpose Publication, Hispanic Workers’ Safety
- Franklin Square Hospital Center – Direct Mail, Women Through the Ages
- GKV & National Penn – Audio/Video Program, Employee Brandscape Video
- Crosby Marketing Communications – Television PSA, Art of Inspiring Breast Cancer Awareness
- GKV & National Penn – Speech, Employee Brand Launch
- IWIF – Story Placement, Hispanic Workers’ Safety
- Harbor Hospital – Unconventional Tactics, Call2Health
- GKV REACH – Web Site, www.SmokingStopsHere.com
- Magellan Health Services – CD-ROM/DVD, Magellan Provider Orientation
- SECU Credit Union of Maryland, Inc. – Community Relations, Back to School Campaign 2006
- URS Coleman – Institutional Programs, Making Chemical Weapons History
- TBC PR and Mt. Vernon Estate & Gardens, Mt. Vernon’s $100 Million Expansion
- American Podiatric Medical Association – Public Service, Podiatrists Keep America Walking
- Travelers & Imre Communications – MarCom New Products/Services, Just Rewards for Hybrid Owners
- A. Bright Idea for HillSide – MarCom Established Products, Baltimore’s Ugly Lawn Contest
- MedStar Health – Internal Communications, KnowFlu
Special thanks to our sponsors: NAPS (beverage sponsor), Webb Mason (raffle sponsor),BurrellesLuce (floral centerpiece sponsor), Magellan Health Services (patron), RPI Marketing(patron), and MedStar Health (finalist announcement sponsor.