We hope everyone is having a great summer!
While we have a number of events coming up for the fall, such as the Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit PR track on Sept. 30 and a healthcare case study session planned for October, we also are in the midst of a promotion — this summer, when you become a member of PRSA, you will receive the PRSA Maryland Chapter for FREE (a $65 value) with promo code CHAPT15. You will also gain access to:
• More than 22,000 colleagues through our members-only directories and online discussion forums.
• A library of live and on-demand webinars.
• Updates through the daily Issues & Trends newsletter, the monthly Public Relations Tactics flagship newspaper and The Public Relations Strategist quarterly magazine featuring executive-level insight.
• Members-only discussion boards, a database of case studies, articles and research.
• The Business Case for Public Relations and PRSA Code of Ethics that offer values, principles and practice guidelines that define professionalism and success.
Not a member yet? This is the time to join! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
In other news: 2015 Best In Maryland Awards Call for Entries is open! Deadline is September 15 (early bird prices through 9/1). Click here for more information.