Clapp Communications, an award-winning public relations and marketing agency, is looking for the best and brightest to add to our growing team of professionals.
We are seeking a Senior PR Executive with 6-10 years of experience in public relations and marketing with a passion for creating effective results driven campaigns for our clients. Strong written, verbal, and project management skills in a fast-paced environment are a must as is the desire to have fun along the way. We are a dynamic, hardworking team that loves producing the best for our clients.
The Senior PR Executive will handle multiple accounts and assignments under tight deadlines and possess knowledge about the client’s services/products, business challenges and news environment.
- Serve as day-to-day client contact and account manager (typically working as part of a team and reporting to account lead). Manage assigned client relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Possess exceptional time management of production schedules and deadlines for projects with the goal of enhancing the brand.
- Lead, develop and execute multiple comprehensive public relations strategies and campaigns.
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers who will advocate on behalf of the brand.
- Provide special event development, logistics and execution as needed.
- Write attention-grabbing media materials, client correspondence, client reporting, point of view strategy documents, blog posts and other integrated marketing materials. Identify and place the clients in targeted high-level PR, media and blog opportunities. Contribute to and develop public relations strategies, social media and marketing plans.
- Create and manage content development for use in multiple mediums via storytelling.
- Supervise and manage external vendors.
- Critical thinking to understand complex marketing problems and generate solutions.
- Charisma and leadership skills to motivate and inspire creative teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of communications platforms.
- Exceptional project management, organization, and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in PR, marketing, communications or related field
- 6-10 years of PR and marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting