The Hatcher Group seeks a senior analyst to provide digital data and analytics support to its clients, including nonprofit organizations, foundations, and government agencies. The ideal candidate will implement digital data management best practices and support data-driven and qualitative approaches to program evaluation and improvement. They will own all digital data and analytics activities and will create dashboards, track social media campaigns, as well as create performance reports analyzing campaign effectiveness in real-time.
The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, willing to learn and experiment with new technology, strategies, and tactics. They must excel at using both qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate success and improve performance. and is someone who has experience creating reports on a variety of digital campaigns.
About The Hatcher Group
The Hatcher Group is a full-service communications and marketing firm, powered by purpose. We are hard-working and visionary strategists with big hearts who delight in the power of communications and good ideas. Our award-winning team includes persuasive storytellers, digital media mavens, savvy public relations pros, accomplished multimedia designers, creative visual artists, unflappable event planners, and compassionate policy advocates.
Our proud commitment to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace not only drives our organizational culture, but it’s also the special sauce that allows us to deliver exceptional work.
The Hatcher Group is a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, with offices in Baltimore and Annapolis.
The Hatcher Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
How to Apply:
Please send résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.
- Developing digital campaign performance reports
- Leverage data and analytics to inform social and digital media campaign strategy
- Analyzing social listening data from organic and paid campaigns
- Building digital dashboards via Google Data StudioKeeping up to date with social and digital media best practices to share with clients
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of related professional experience
- Experience with digital dashboard creation
- Understanding of API integration
- Strong work ethic and ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills and expertise in data migration into pivot tables
- Ability to work directly with project managers and clients to present results
- Knowledge of social listening tools such as Meltwater or Talkwaker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Google Suite
- Familiarity with WordPress, Sprout Social, TweetReach, Tweepi, and Canva a plus.