Nevins & Associates, a Towson-based public relations and marketing firm, is currently seeking applications for a Senior Account Executive.
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Kirstie Durr at email@example.com.
Why Join Nevins & Associates?
- Work with a talented group of professionals who operate by a “team-first” mentality
- Summer Fridays, flexible hours, and work from home days
- Regular company happy hours and team-building
- Enjoy a free weekend in the company condo in Ocean City
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
Responsibilities include managing day-to-day marketing strategy for clients in myriad fields including: not-for-profits, healthcare, arts, and others. Must be able to oversee the effective execution of tactics including media relations, community relations, event planning, social media, sponsorship negotiation, among others. This candidate will serve as one of the key liaisons between the agency and clients. Additionally, candidates must be strong writers, have existing relationships with local and regional media, be able to lead account teams in a fast-paced environment, be a creative problem solver, and work well under pressure.
- 5-7 years of previous experience; agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in strategic media relations and a deep understanding of news media
- Experience with Cision software
- Strong writing and message development skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, or equivalent