BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes. We deliver high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors including advocacy organizations, global tech companies, major real estate developers and progressive political candidates. BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 220 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
ABOUT OUR TECH AND INNOVATION TEAM
Joining the Tech and Innovation practice is a unique opportunity to be part of a burgeoning team representing some of the biggest newsmakers defining the future of technology, finance, work, education and urban innovation. Our clients include Samsung, Sidewalk Labs, Bloomberg Media, General Assembly, Per Scholas, CornellTech, Intersection, and LinkNYC, to name a few.
With a team of over 20 communications professionals, we bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications for clients in the technology sector, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup.
We are news junkies, publicists, former campaigners, journalists, and expert communications professionals obsessed with tech. We are especially excited about tech that fixes real-world problems and is poised to change the way we work and live.
Meet some of our teammates here. All team members take hands-on responsibilities that lead to client success through strategic communications. Submit an application if you are interested in future openings with this team. In the application, you will share information about what you are interested in, including types of clients and level of experience.
This is an open call for PR professionals at all levels interested in joining the team.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow; each year we reach a record number of promotions
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Mental health resources that include weekly Talkspace sessions, and resources on finding mental health providers
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off that starts at 18 days, and your birthday!
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Discounted bikeshare membership
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot reply to all submissions. We will be in touch if/when a role becomes available that's a match to your background and qualifications. We kindly ask that you do not call or email to check on the status of your application.