The Greater Baltimore Committee, an influential regional nonprofit, is looking for an innovative and creative Public Relations & Marketing Manager to join our busy Communications and Marketing team. Ideal candidates should be current on best practices and industry trends in marketing and public relations and able to generate innovative or cutting-edge ideas to ensure campaigns result in increased brand awareness, interest in the organization, increased event attendance and membership growth. Must be collaborative and team-oriented, and be able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects at the same time. Must also be able to take direction with the ability to complete projects on deadline.
- Following the organization's operational priorities and objectives, conceptualize and develop promotion and marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness and develop high interest in events, membership and the overall organization.
- Produce brief videos to integrate with marketing campaigns and other uses.
- Act as producer for a new podcast series.
- Design marketing and other collaterals, such as brochures and event programs, for digital and print publication.
- Assist as needed with website content management.
- Prepare, edit, and manage distribution of organizational materials, including Member News, alerts and other content as needed, through Constant Contact email database.
- Assist with managing member and other contacts in Constant Contact email database.
- Maintain a file of live and virtual event and other photography for use in the organization’s marketing collateral.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in public relations, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Demonstrated work experience in strategic promotion and marketing of events, business organizations and/or benefits of membership.
- Print and digital publication design experience.
- Video and podcast production experience.
- Website content management experience.
Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign and Premiere Pro; video editing; podcast production; familiarity with Spark or other graphic design platform, such as Canva; PowerPoint; virtual meeting execution on Zoom or other webinar/meeting platform.
Experience with WordPress or equivalent Content Management System, Constant Contact or equivalent email marketing tool and Search Engine Optimization are a plus.
TO APPLY: Send resumes to Markg@gbc.org