Planit seeks an expert in developing and leading client PR & Social Media plans and serving as the point of contact for strategic client direction. Our new Supervisor will have reached a senior PR and/or Social Media/content strategy level with 6+ years of experience.
- Supervises the development of PR & organic social media strategies that support the client’s business—demonstrating an understanding of their key issues, goals, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Earns and keeps each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor, bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions.
- Employs a range of thinking and decision-making approaches—“what if,” “end-in-mind,” “critical,” “trade-off,” and “judicious” approaches to issues and initiatives on a daily basis.
- Develops and supervises the development of press materials, written content (blog posts, articles, etc.), organic social media editorial calendars and monthly content calendars, making strategic recommendations on creative and written content.
- Supervises and manages the agency’s day-to-day relationships with key PR & social media client contacts.
- Makes strategic recommendations and plans that integrate PR & social media activities into larger marketing campaigns to support business objectives and collaborate with other cross-functional departments.
- Supports the development of new business proposals, which include PR and social media services.
- Leads client projects; successfully focuses the efforts of agency staff, so they are completed as proposed—on-time, within budget and with minimum disruption to daily activity of client or agency
- Displays curiosity and a willingness to push your own thinking and the agency’s work in new directions
- Anticipates potential relationship or expectation issues, advising the appropriate Account Director, Department Head and/or Agency Management in time for the agency to respond proactively
To view the full qualifications and to apply, head here: https://planitagency.com/jobs/public-relations-social-media/pr-social-media-supervisor/