Develop, manage, execute, and evaluate global marketing communications campaigns to drive thought leadership and promotional campaigns that, ultimately, help generate and nurture leads. Integrated campaign channels are comprised of (and not limited to): Digital -- account based marketing, web content, SEO and SEM, marketing automation, social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube) and more, Tradeshows & Events, Media Relations, Collateral, and Paid Media (advertising).
The ultimate objective is to generate awareness and create qualified leads for Process Solutions Service offerings. Responsibilities for this position include results measurement and the ability to adjust tactics for continued success. The position will collaborate closely with marketing, functional marketing communications managers, global marketing, R&D, and commercial teams.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant field
- Minimum 6 years of experience in marketing or marketing communication in a matrix and international environment
- Proven experience in B2B marketing communication and or the life science industry is a plus
- Experience working with scientific products on a global scale preferred
- Creative and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated flexibility and team player approach
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Proficient communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn specific applications related to the role