Erickson Living is searching for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator in our corporate office to provide support to the internal marketing and communications team and programs related to the creation and execution of the annual marketing and communications and creative strategy that targets internal employees by addressing key corporate messages, supporting the Erickson Living mission, vision, values and driving overall employee engagement This role is specifically focused on communications and programs which supports the Human Resources department.
What you will do:
- Support development of Human Resources creative marketing projects by working with team, both internal team and creative team and following through on the execution of various tasks from project initiation to completion through Noosh.
- Contribute to editorial calendars for all HR related communications.
- Act as a liaison between the managers and creative team.
- Provide support in developing the annual strategy that supports the elements of The Erickson Way; execute on deliverables.
- Write content for HR communications to be placed in channels including eLink, Leadership Link email, emails, Town Hall/All Staff meetings, community employee newsletters, The Link employee magazine and special activities.
- Develop a master editorial and milestone calendar for all HR communications to ensure that all communications are meaningful, and information is being communicated in a timely manner through all appropriate channels.
- Execute on the social media strategy for human resources communications as it relates to initiatives and communications.
- Responsible for shadowing the Associate Director and learning all of the elements of the Annual Meeting and Annual Sales Kickoff Meeting, provide support in opening the jobs and project management on all marketing and creative elements of the meeting(s).
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Fine Art, Design, Photography).
- 2-5 years of related work experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with ability to learn other internal database programs is required.
- Proficiency on both the Macintosh (OSX) and PC computing platforms is required.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.