Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior living communities and health services across the country. We achieve industry –leading results in customer satisfaction, driving high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Living is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
The copywriter is responsible for writing copy for marketing and advertising materials under the direction of the copy director.
- Work closely with Strategy team and Creative team to deliver copy that is consistent with established branding standards.
- Write copy that is clear, compelling and meets the objectives outlined in the Creative Brief.
- Collaborate closely with copy director and graphic design team to ensure written work is appropriate for the target audience and the medium.
- Write for a variety of advertising mediums, including web, print advertising, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, TV, video and social media.
- Work closely with the teams to help ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to deadlines related to the high volume of materials produced by the Marketing department.
- Support Proofreading team when necessary by proofing web and print materials. This may include checking and correcting grammar, spelling, typographical errors; fact checking and suggesting rewrites, when deemed appropriate.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- PTO and volunteer hours
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Mass Communications or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate marketing department or advertising agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook)
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.