Medical Mutual is looking for a creative, energetic and outgoing Communications Assistant for our busy corporate communications department. The Communications Assistant will work directly with the Communications Supervisor to assist in the production of a wide variety of external/internal marketing and communications materials, including electronic and print advertising, brochures, newsletters, annual reports and direct mail. Excellent opportunity to learn and grow.
- Assist with maintenance of company web sites
- Write content for newsletters, brochures, direct mail campaigns, presentations
- Provide creative support to our Marketing and Communications efforts
- Under guidance of Communications Supervisor, work with design agencies, printers, consultants, suppliers
- Assist with video productions
- Support behind-the-scenes department responsibilities for trade shows, corporate events, archives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable about Adobe Creative software
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, public relations or English
- One to three years experience working in corporate communications, journalism or related field
The Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society of Maryland is the leading medical professional liability insurance company in Maryland. Physician-owned and directed since 1975, Medical Mutual provides comprehensive coverage options, an aggressive claims defense and extensive risk management support. We offer an excellent employee benefits package including vacation and sick leave, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan and pension plan.
TO APPLY: Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com