Weinberg Harris & Associates, an integrated public relations and communications agency based in historic Hampden, is currently seeking applications for an Assistant Account Executive.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong writing skills and attention to detail, with a positive, professional attitude and a willingness to pitch in wherever needed. Candidates should be eager to collaborate and develop creative solutions to achieve client goals.
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to Greg Harris at email@example.com.
- Develop press releases, social media posts, newsletters, and other corporate and media communication materials
- Pitch and secure media coverage, develop relationships with reporters
- Assist account staff on research, planning and implementation of all client activities and projects
- With supervision, create presentations, coordinate meetings, agendas, and attend client planning sessions
- Perform administrative tasks to support account staff, maintain files and client reports
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent
- Minimum six months previous related work or intern experience in public relations or marketing
- Excellent writing skills with strong understanding of AP style
- Basic knowledge of media relations, social media and the operations of newspaper, radio, television and cable