Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter™? Crosby Marketing, one of the nation’s leading independent communications firms, seeks an Account Supervisor to help develop and manage large-scale integrated marketing programs. You’ll have direct client contact, brief creative teams, and help manage consumer outreach and stakeholder engagement programs. Strong project management and writing skills are required. Must have high energy, attention to detail, and experience supporting both clients and senior-level staff. Experience serving healthcare, nonprofit causes, or federal agencies is a plus.
We offer generous benefits, bonus, and profit-sharing opportunities. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, MD, and we also have offices in Bethesda, just outside of Washington, D.C. This position is in our Annapolis office.
To apply, submit cover letter and resume.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Partner with clients and serve as a key point of contact
- Interface with client stakeholders and Crosby team members to define program objectives, requirements, and milestones
- Partner with brand and digital/social media strategists to develop and implement campaigns
- Help guide development of creative briefs and media plans
- Manage day-to-day program implementation from concept to completion
- Manage multiple work streams and provide direction to guide diverse, cross-functional teams
- Support ongoing data collection and reporting results
- Strong working knowledge of integrated communications, with an emphasis on digital marketing
- Ability to leverage client and industry insights to inform strategic communications
- Experience providing client service and building client relationships
- Proven experience managing large projects and budgets
- First-rate problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Able to effectively juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 6-8 years of experience, preferably in an Ad/PR agency