Nevins & Associates, a Towson-based public relations and marketing firm, is currently seeking applications for a new Account Executive.
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter with salary history to Kirstie Durr at email@example.com.
- Work with a talented group of professionals who operate by a “team-first” mentality
- Summer Fridays and flexible hours
- Monthly company happy hours and team-building
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
Responsibilities include managing day-to-day marketing needs of clients including media relations, digital marketing/advertising, social media, and follow-through, among other initiatives. Additionally, candidates should be strong writers, able to develop relationships with reporters, able to juggle many tasks in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. Knowledge of event planning and sponsorship negotiation a plus. Should be an aggressive self-starter with lots of creative ideas. Digital marketing certifications a plus.
- 3-5 years of previous experience; agency experience preferred
- Strong writing and message development skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, Sprout Social software and social media marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, SEO, and website management
- Demonstrated success in strategic media relations and a complete knowledge of the news media
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, or equivalent