Baltimore-based PR firm with national consumer and B to B client roster expanding its local and remote team.
Established firm seeking candidate with 2-4 years' experience for Account Executive position. Candidate must have proven writing and pitching skills, proficiency in social media applications, experience servicing clients, and familiarity with PR databases and other online tools.
We are looking for resourceful and creative self-starters who work well independently and as part of a team. Excellent opportunity for professional growth through daily interaction with senior level strategists, writers and media relations professionals. This is a WFH position; some work-related travel may be required.
- Participates in the execution of program activities such as media events, press briefings, editorial roundtables, etc.
- Develops general media materials such as press releases, media advisories, pitches etc.
- Ongoing media outreach; crafting and following-up with pitches to media
- Collects, organizes and evaluates information to help develop and execute programs.
- Reporting to clients and direct supervisor
- Manages social media outreach efforts for clients.
- Manages media databases and lists
- Conducts general research related to client
- 2-4 years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proven writing and pitching skills
- Proficiency in social media
- Experience servicing clients