Nevins & Associates, a Towson-based public relations and marketing firm, is currently seeking applications for a new Account Executive.
Candidates should be strong writers, able to develop relationships with reporters, able to juggle many tasks in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. Knowledge of digital marketing and SEO a plus. Should be an aggressive self-starter with lots of creative ideas.
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to Kirstie Durr at email@example.com.
-Work with a talented group of professionals who operate by a “team-first” mentality
-Summer Fridays and flexible hours
-Monthly company happy hours and team-building
-Professional development opportunities
-Competitive salary compensation based on experience
Responsibilities include managing day-to-day marketing needs of clients including media relations, event planning, social media, sponsorship negotiation and follow-through, among other initiatives.
- 3-10 years of previous experience; agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in strategic media relations and a complete knowledge of the news media
- Strong writing and message development skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, or equivalent