PRSA Maryland is your local resource for professional advancement. Through our chapter and via the national PRSA organization, you have access to continuing education seminars, information exchange forums, training webinars and research projects.
- This event has passed.
PRSA MD Weekly Chat: Virtual Idea Swap – Coping with COVID-19
April 6 @ 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and all the ways it is affecting our professional and personal lives, we are kicking off this weekly virtual meeting to gather and address a variety of topics.
Sorting out how to work differently and guide our staffs and clients at the same time has created angst. And yet it’s also spurred creativity and thinking outside the norm as we balance it all. Let’s continue on by tapping the wisdom of the community. We’re hosting the virtual idea swap to share how we’re handling clients, staff, projects, remote work, crisis communications, social distancing, and yes family.
We know there are many ideas floating around so join us Monday, April 6, at 12:15 pm ET by registering below. You’ll have a chance to post your troubling question. Gathering on a call, we can figure this out together! The Swap is FREE and we’ll share back the ideas gathered.
This will be an open discussion in which all attendees are welcome to participate, or just listen in. Here are a few of the questions on our mind that we’ll discuss. And add your question on the registration form.
- What new questions or concerns are you hearing from staff or clients? How have you responded?
- How are you communicating critical messages with the media, staff, community?
- How are you adjusting to working remotely? What questions or issues are on you mind?
- How are you keeping your communications open with your clients, contractors and staff?
- How will you respond when an employee comes down with the virus? With the closing of all schools, how have you, if you have children, or your employees dealt with the situation?
- Are you experiencing any supply chain issues? If so, how are you adjusting?
- How, if at all, are you helping employees cope with the uncertainty in general?