PRSA Maryland is your local resource for professional advancement. Through our chapter and via the national PRSA organization, you have access to continuing education seminars, information exchange forums, training webinars and research projects.
- This event has passed.
PRSA MD Weekly Chat: Crisis Communications Review with Jeffrey Davis, APR
June 12 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Join us for a chat with PR pro Jeffrey Davis, APR, Managing Partner, Van Eperen on the realities of crisis communications and why you need a solid plan to address Covid 2.0, our national conversation about racism and whatever awaits us in the “Next Normal.”
With world events changing every day, an updated and actionable crisis PR plan has never been more important.
In this 30 minute presentation, followed by Q&A, Jeff will cover …
- Tips on messaging and communicating during a crisis
- What to look for when analyzing your existing plan
- How to build a mobile version of your plan
- Considerations for communications around current events
Of course, we want to hear from you so come with your questions and tips to share. It’s FREE!
About PRSA Maryland Weekly Chat: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and all the ways it is affecting our professional and personal lives, we are holding weekly virtual meetings to gather and address a variety of topics.
Missed the last few weekly chats? Here you go …
- April 24 – How we’re living, working, and coping during the COVID-19 crisis
- April 20 – How can your organization survive this pandemic?
- April 14 – Virtual Idea Swap – Coping with COVID-19
- May 1 – The new COVID challenge >> too many zoom meetings! Let’s hack the virtual meeting!
- May 27 – Internal Communications in the Age of the Coronavirus (recap coming soon!)