PRSA Maryland is your local resource for professional advancement. Through our chapter and via the national PRSA organization, you have access to continuing education seminars, information exchange forums, training webinars and research projects.
- This event has passed.
Morning with WJZ-TV
October 4 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$20.00 – $35.00
Online registration is closed! Please register onsite.
Join us on Thursday, October 4 at Baltimore’s CBS affiliate, WJZ-TV, to learn how to best work with the station’s newsroom, public affairs, and digital staff to get your stories told! Attendees will also hear about the station’s recent studio and graphics makeover and see the new set with a VIP tour.
Expected to participate in the panel discussion are:
- Susan Otradovec, Public Affairs Manager & ON AIR Executive Producer
- Pete Amorgeanos, Assistant News Assignment Desk Manager
- Rebecca Gebhard, Director of Marketing & Development
- Audra Swain, Vice President & General Manager
- Tanya Black, News Assignment Manager
- Sonia Dasgupta, Manager of Digital Content
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.: Registration/networking/coffee
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Program immediately followed by tour of new studio
3725 Malden Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21211
Free parking in front of the building.
Investment: PRSA members $20; Guests $35
Fee includes light breakfast courtesy of …