PRSA Maryland is your local resource for professional advancement. Through our chapter and via the national PRSA organization, you have access to continuing education seminars, information exchange forums, training webinars and research projects.
- This event has passed.
Education Media Panel
August 7 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$25.00 – $45.00
Online registration is closed. Please register on-site.
Online registration is closed. Please register onsite.
Join us as a panel of top education media pros give us an inside look at their outlets and reveal how today’s PR professionals can work best with them to garner awesome coverage for their clients. Bring your questions for the Q&A portion! Attendees will learn from area education media about:
• What types of stories and topics they are interested in
• How they like to receive pitches
• How PR professionals can work better with them
• What’s ahead for the media and education industries
• How seismic changes in media (hello fake news!?) are impacting the way we work together
• And more!
Panelists to date (more coming!)
- Tim Tooten, education reporter, WBAL-TV
- Erica L. Green, education & education policy correspondent, The New York Times
- Joanna Sullivan, editor-in-chief, Baltimore Business Journal
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – registration, networking
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – media panel and Q&A
Notre Dame of Maryland University
Academic Building (UAB), Room 106
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
Just $25 for PRSA Members and $45 for Guests.
Coffee and breakfast courtesy of our event sponsor …
Please register below.