PRSA Maryland is your local resource for professional advancement. Through our chapter and via the national PRSA organization, you have access to continuing education seminars, information exchange forums, training webinars and research projects.
- This event has passed.
2017 Best in Maryland Awards Gala
December 6, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm$100.00 – $1250.00
THE RESULTS ARE IN!
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO MADE THE LIST!
Join us as we celebrate another successful year in Maryland PR and Communications. We’ll start with a networking reception where you can greet old friends and make new ones. We’ll adjourn to the ballroom for dinner followed by our awards ceremony where we’ll present awards in 27 categories and honor our professional awards winners. Featuring our Master of Ceremonies – T.J. Smith, Chief, Media Relations Section, Baltimore Police Department. Click here for a message from T.J.
*There will be a raffle for a Basket of Goodies compliments of Dorothy Fuchs, Purple Dot Public Relations. Proceeds will go to the Kathleen Kelly Undergraduate Scholarship. Be sure to bring cash.
Tickets (Includes reception and dinner. Cash bar available.)
- Members/Nominees – $115
- Individual Tickets for Non-members – $150
- Students – $100. Help us support our PRSSA student members by being a student sponsor. Pay this special registration rate and they’ll sit with you at the gala. Bring your own student or we’ll match you with one. Please contact us for more details.
- VIP TABLE – $1,250. Just need special attention the night of the event? This level includes priority location, special signage, and two bottles of wine served exclusively to your guests. Ticket includes dinner for eight (8). Two more seats can be added at the regular event price. Have an extra seat? Save it for a student!
Need a room for the night? Guests can reserve discounted rooms in one of two ways:
1. Reservations hotline: (800) SONESTA, reference the ‘PRSA Maryland’s Best in Maryland Awards’.
2. Online via the hotel’s website. Group/Meeting Code: 1205PRSAMD. If problems arise, go to online booking here.