Each year, PRSA Maryland Chapter installs a new board of directors and member volunteers who work together to ensure the Chapter achieves its mission, plans professional programs, and grows membership. Today, the Chapter is pleased to present you with the slate for the 2020 board of directors for your review. Click here for full bios.
- Lisa Brusio Coster, M.A., President, Coster Communications
- Ken Smith, APR
- Christine P. Barnhart, M.S., APR
- Jeffrey A. Davis, APR, Managing Partner, Van Eperen
- Dianna Fornaro, APR, Senior Communications Specialist, Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company
- Dr. David Marshall, Professor and Chair, Department of Strategic Communication, Morgan State University
- Emily McDermott, Account Supervisor/Project Manager, Van Eperen
- Debra Schindler, Regional Director of Media and Public Relations, MedStar Health
- Lauren Walbert, Vice President, Sandy Hillman Communications
- Phillip Yerby, Group Manager, Weber Shandwick
Assembly Delegates serve as 1) the Chapter’s representatives at PRSA Leadership Assembly, and 2) liaison between the Society and Chapter.
- Cathy E. Nyce, Director, Marketing and Communications, Maryland Auto Insurance
- Kenneth Smith, APR
PRSA Maryland Chapter members: Voting for the 2020 board of directors will commence on November 25 via Survey Monkey. Please watch your inbox for your chance to vote.
We continue to accept nominations for the board of directors, specifically a vice president and president-elect. This is a great opportunity to steer the Chapter into the future. If you are interested in holding a leadership position within PRSA Maryland, please contact Lisa Brusio Coster at email@example.com.
We are also seeking volunteers to chair or be part of a committee. Not sure why you should volunteer? Finding your place in PRSA Maryland will answer a few of your questions. You can also click here to take a simple poll.