MedStar Health can further your career without losing any of your benefits.
The only thing missing is YOU.
With an extensive hospital network and ambulatory surgical services in the Maryland and Washington, D.C. metro area, MedStar Health impacts the lives of millions of people each day. Working with us offers countless opportunities to grow your career and help advance innovation throughout the region.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make a real impact, this may be the opportunity for you.
• Serve as strategic marketing and communications advisor to the Medical Director and Administrative VP for the service line
• Collaborate will all site leads in the region when implementing the annual marketing communications plan
• Analysis of current markets throughout the mid-Atlantic region
• Coordinate and analyze market research
• Assess trends and opportunities in the specialty among consumers and referring physicians
• Implement key tactical elements of the marketing plans
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business or marketing
• Five years of experience in marketing, preferably with at least five years of experience in healthcare
• Advertising agency background
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Ability to develop strategic and operating plans
MedStar Health values your knowledge, supports your ambition, and offers an attractive Total Rewards package in an environment focused on learning, growth, social responsibility, and top-rated patient care.
For immediate consideration text RECRUITME to 48421. To join our talent community and get more information visit www.medstarhealthjobs.org. EOE-m/f/d/v.